While Quantix is committed to giving our customers the best service and products we’re also committed to giving back to others. Thus we have established the "Quantix Cares" fund. National and local gift giving efforts in the last year have included:
- Hurricane Katrina relief efforts – a donation was made to the Red Cross on behalf of our customer, Gulf Islands Waterpark. Park staff and owners lost their homes in the disaster.
- Women for Women International – sponsored two women through this organization that helps to train women in war-torn countries to be self-supportive. More information is available on their web site www.womenforwomen.org
- Kid's First in Hamilton – sponsored a boy's basketball team for the 2006 season. This effort was matched by Dan Hoselton, our lead developer, who is volunteering his time as coach.
- Salvation Army – donated to the fund that provides food and presents to a local family for Christmas.
- Bitterroot Pony Club – sponsored a scholarship, which will allow the children of an underprivileged family to participate in the Club programs.
- Bowl for the Cure – sponsored our office manager, Kathi’s participation in this tournament, which raises money for breast cancer research and treatment.